Have you ever wondered what it takes to get a food product from ideation to actually ON THE STORE SHELVES??
In this episode of the Dietitian Success Podcast, I chat with Lisa Mina, RD and owner of Goodums, an award-winning baking mix brand that is focused on providing high quality, nutritious and delicious baking options for families.
We chat about:
- How she took the idea for Goodums from purely a vision into a tangible product in only 1 year
- How she learned about the confusing world of product development, manufacturing and packaging
- The very first steps she took to put her idea into motion
- Challenges and successes that she has experienced along the way
- Check out the Goodums online store
- Follow Goodums on Instagram
- Nutrium 14-day FREE trial (affiliate link) – use code KRISTA25 to get a 14-day free trial and a 25% discount on your subscription
- Join the DSC business membership here to find your community of collaborative, supportive colleagues
- Check out our FREE Business Planning Workbook