In this episode of The Dietitian Success Podcast, I sit down with Ashley Mason, CEO and founder of Dash of Social, a Boston-based marketing firm that specializes in social media, marketing strategy and content marketing.
Ashley and I chat all about how to convert those hard-earned social media followers into paying clients, including:
- How to prioritize which platforms you show up on
- The biggest differences between social media for personal vs. business purposes
- How to leverage social media if you operate your business locally (within state or provincial boundaries)
- What to do if you're posting regular content but not seeing the return
- When to outsource your social media
- Join the DSC Business membership here to find your community of collaborative, supportive colleagues: https://www.dietitiansuccesscenter.com/membership