In today’s episode of The Dietitian Success Podcast, I am so excited to welcome BACK our OG guest (back when this was The Dietitian Project Podcast!) Micah Siva!!
This is a story you’re going to want to listen to – Micah gives an incredible amount of transparency into what her biz has looked like, sharing real numbers like how much she charges and how much she actually makes annually.
In this episode, Micah and I chat about:
- What being a recipe developer/food content creator actually means
- What her day-to-day looks like
- 6-figure decisions that she’s made which have allowed her to grow
- The process of increasing her prices 6-fold
- How to deal with difficult clients
- Building a business while you’re navigating a mental health crisis
- Listen to my first podcast episode with Micah (003: What does a freelance dietitian do?): https://www.dietitiansuccesscenter.com/podcasts/the-dietitian-success-podcast/episodes/2147564006
- Check out Micah on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/noshwithmicah/
- Check out Micah' website here: https://www.noshwithmicah.com