In this episode of The Dietitian Success podcast, I sit down with Emily Campbell, RD and founder of Kidney Nutrition. Emily and I chat about her business journey so far and the process of transitioning from 1:1 nutrition counselling to a group program model.
We chat about:
- The evolution of her practice over the last 2 years
- How she has become a go-to expert in nutrition for kidney disease, being asked to do speaking engagements and even write a cookbook!
- The decision to start a group program (Kidney Connection) and some of the first steps she took to make it happen
- The best strategy she's used to get clients enrolled in her group program
- Check out Emily on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/kidneynutrition/ and Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/emilykidneynutrition
- Check out Emily's website here: https://emilykidneynutrition.com/
- Join the DSC Business membership here to find your community of collaborative, supportive colleagues: https://www.dietitiansuccesscenter.com/membership
- Download our free Business Planning Workbook and Client Resource Kit here: https://www.dietitiansuccesscenter.com/freebie