In this episode of The Dietitian Success Podcast, I answer the question – do you HAVE to niche down?
Let me guess… if you are listening to this episode, chances are one of the following things applies to you:
- You’ve been told that you need to “niche down”, but you have no idea where to start
- You feel like you’re not really an expert in anything specific at this point, so you don’t know what you would “niche” down into
- The thought of choosing a topic to declare yourself as a specialist in gives you intense feelings of imposter syndrome
- You’re worried that if you choose something specific, you will shut yourself off from other opportunities
Sound familiar? In this episode, my goal is to give you a framework that you can use to create focus and direction in your business journey without feeling like you’re forcing yourself to choose a niche.
- Download my free Business Planning Workbook here: https://www.dietitiansuccesscenter.com/businessplanningworkbook
- Learn more about the Dietitian Success Center Business Membership here: https://www.dietitiansuccesscenter.com/membership